Monday, November 5, 2012

Dark Funnies...


Oh, come on! Tell me you didn't laugh at the BALLS Scene, too:


Of course I have a terrible sense of humor... but at the time of this rental, I was most certainly looking for something that would make me "ha-ha". What pains me most about Dark Shadows is that we can easily expect a sequel. Oh yeah... more balls! I like Johnny Depp and all too, but this is obviously not one of his greatest achievements. This wasn't the split-the-gut sort of humor I was expecting, but every now and then a good zinger comes through. 

It's worth at least a single watching, but yes, the film isn't GRAND. My original reaction after watching this movie was a solid 2, but the memories festered, and it was bumped up in rankings. I wouldn't be surprised if this movie crept into my personal DVD collection. If it helps, get a little tipsy before watching, you should have a blast! 3/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment