Sunday, September 23, 2012

Apologies

I think I should apologize for the lack of posts. Though I haven't been VOCAL about my recent reads and viewings, I have been trying to keep up with the challenge. To be fair, I think the film side of my 50/50 is going to be a tough promise to push through. I said in the beginning of the challenge that I had my doubts, and honestly, I still do.

According to my Goodreads counter, I'm 5 books behind on my challenge... of course this is after taking a 1 month break from concrete reading. I'm confident that I can catch up with the reading portion of my challenge, but I am worried about viewing that many movies. I am much more committed to the book-reading portion of my challenge which is why I'm so far behind on movie-watchings. After my count, I've watched 22 films so far this year. Ooops! Actually, that number seems kind of high to me; may need a re-count.

So we're back to reading and watching. Whoo! My "leisure" challenge is a lot of work! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment