Monday, December 31, 2012

The AVENGERS! Only Funnier


I confess I haven't seen a single superhero film (aside from Batman,) and I don't read comics, so I feel a bit out of the loop. I've missed out on all the Hulk and Ironman films... not even seen Thor! So my approach to The Avengers was with virgin eyes. It burned my eyes :-( Being one who does not pass up the opportunity to watch films guided by Riff Trax, I saw The Avengers this past weekend with my friend. I don't think I quite understand what happened. I doubt I'll remember the whole film, but in guidance with the third-party commentary, it was amusing in the chuckle department. I will not be seeing this film again (at least I hope not): 2/5 Stars. Seriously, the Riff Trax made this movie tolerable for me.

Oh! I forgot Captain America! How could one forget Captain America?


No comments:

Post a Comment