Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Parody Films Count

I'm not going to sit here and admit that I sat through Breaking Dawn without laughing. I cheated, and watched this with RiffTrax commentary because I read the novel and I wasn't all that interested in watching the film itself. For my Memorial Day weekend I was in need of a little pick-me-up and this hit all the right funny notes!

If you like gushy love stories, then I do suggest this to you... without the snarky commentary. If if you love snarky commentary, I HIGHLY recommend this to you as I watched it. The pacing of the actors' lines are broken up so much that the comments are neatly nestled into the film as it rolls. The movie itself, I would give a 2/5... it's boring (to me,) and there was just a whole-lot of nothing going on. The funny part of me gives it a 4/5 - with parody commentary, it's a classic I'll watch again for giggles. And for archiving sake: 3/4 Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment